All I kept saying in my head the entire time I looked through these photos is, “Could they BE anymore beautiful?”, “Could those bouquet BE any more perfect?”, “Could they BE any more happy?!?” Not sure why I’m channeling Chandler from Friends (I’m also worried most people reading this are too young to know what I’m referencing) in my admiration for this bride and her freaking awesome tribe.
OK So. Let’s break it down.
This Texas bride did some pretty incredible DIY Flowers and here’s the breakdown:
Wedding: November 2019
What she did for her budget (get ready):
- 1 Bridal Bouquet
- 8 Bridesmaids (+2 more for guest tables, she re-purposed then for centerpieces!)
- 12 Boutonnieres
- 1 Floral Crown
- Garland For Arch
- Cake Flowers
- 30 Reception Tables:
- 10 tables of candles (led) - greenery & candles.
- 10 tables using repurposed BM bouquets
- 10 tables with Bud vase trios
- 5 Tall Greenery Centerpieces + Cotton for head table
REAL DIY WEDDING IN LUBBOCK TEXAS
Photography: Aric + Casey Photography
Venue: American Windmill Museum, TX